We are committed to having the highest standards of privacy, security and personal data management. We conform to the obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Your right of access to information held on you can be exercised in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Any access may be subject to a fee of £30 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Data and information will flow through the Internet which is part of a global environment. Infrastructure and processors required to support the Website and software may reside in any country Internationally. By using the Website and rational.bet software you agree to personal data being processed securely in the location of said Infrastructure.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is subject to change without prior notice. Changes to the policy will be made via the Website and will become effective upon posting. Any material changes will be communicated directly through email.
Data and Information Collection
Data and information collection will at all times be carried out with all reasonable steps taken to ensure a high level of security and protection.
Information will only be passed to associated companies, partners and successors of Machina Trading Limited. This will include suppliers contracted to process information on our behalf. We will never sell data or information to other parties outside of these.
In addition, we will provide data to regulatory agencies linked to any fraud, money laundering or integrity investigations.
Note: No financial information will be collected by Machina Trading Limited. Our website uses HTTPS/SSL to pass payment information to our payment gateway partners that are PCI certified.
Typical data and information collected by us will include:
- a.Records related to email and telephone correspondence.
- b.Data, information and transaction submitted to the Website.
- c.Information via any customer survey.
- d.Website traffic data including location and IP address.
All information including personal data will be used and processed to fulfil the following:
- a.To assist legal obligations and regulatory agencies.
- b.Prevent fraud and money laundering.
- c.Making payment transactions.
- d.Setting up and maintaining users accounts.
- e.Understand software functionality most commonly used.
- f.Targeting promotions offered by rational.bet.
In order to meet regulatory obligations, we will keep all data and information for a period of 6 years from the closure of your account.
What is a Cookie?
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit.
Cookies are used on the Website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The ability to log on to the Website
- Website navigation
- Management of all settings
- Safeguarding privacy
- Fraud prevention purposes
- Messaging users
- Ensuring the Website runs correctly
- Monitoring and collecting information in terms of understanding what clicks are made and what functionality users actually use to help evolve and improve our product offerings.
- Management of any relevant affiliate schemes.
All cookies can be deleted from your computer or device at any time and also prevented by altering browser settings. This will vary depending on the individual browser used. Note that disabling and preventing cookies against the Website may fundamentally effect the ability of the software to run. In this instance the Website accepts no responsibility for failure to deliver the Service.
All information collected is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) before it is sent over the internet.
The Website and rational.bet software including downloads are verified using anti-virus software and digitaly signed. Software certificates also verify Machina Trading Limited as the owner of rational.bet software also ensuring that the software has not been tampered with.
Last updated 28/07/2017